In short, this article will provide details about Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority, which is established by the government of Maharashtra. Besides this, the MHADA lottery 2020 news will also be provided.
Summary on Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority
MHADA was formed in 1977 after the passing of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Act, in the year 1976. The main target of MHADA was-
- To improvise the housing sector of Maharashtra.
- To achieve a dream of social housing.
- To offer qualitative and sustainable housing at an affordable price to the disadvantaged section of society.
- To make “Sweet Home”, a dream home that can be admired, rather than just cement houses.
- To reckon as a world-class Housing authority having the largest number of housing units.
Seven regional housing boards that include Mumbai, Konkan, Nashik, Nagpur, Pune, Amravati, and Aurangabad, are coordinated and controlled by MHADA, at present. Besides these regional housing boards, Mumbai Building Repairs & Reconstruction Board and Mumbai Slum Improvement Board, are also working under MHADA. Three lakh housing units have been constructed only in Mumbai. In the 2012 lottery scheme, a total of 2,593 apartments were provided in Mumbai and Mira Road. One of the notable achievements of MHADA is the rehabilitation of Dharavi. The mission of MHADA is to provide shelter to all within 2022.
Besides the economically deprived section of the society, the MHADA housing scheme has fruitfully offered sustainable housing to the lower-income group and Middle-Income Group. With the help of excellent home architect team members, MHADA catered to the living requirements of High-income groups. To ensure the impartial allotment of housing, this distribution undertakes a lottery system.
An advertisement regarding MHADA mill worker lottery 2020, was released on 4th February 2020 for the mill workers. It was stated that 3894 mill workers will be provided with 1BHK apartments under the scheme. The location of these flats is Shrinivas Mill in Lower Parel, Bombay Dyeing Spring Mill Compound in Wadala, and Bombay Dyeing Mill in Wadala.
Along with the mill workers lottery, the other MHADA lottery 2020 list includes –
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- Aurangabad Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2020
- Konkan Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Nashik Board Lottery 2020
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2020
Steps to register for MHADA lottery scheme 2020
The interested candidates can follow the stepwise guidance for Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority property registration in the lottery scheme 2020.
- Visit the official website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/ and a webpage will open.
- Next, select the scheme board from the available list.
- After selecting the scheme board you need to either create a User Account or Login if already registered.
- For new account creation, fill the form with the required details and click the submit button.
- An OTP will be sent on the registered number or email address after successful submission.
- For validation, enter the OTP, as asked.
- Then you need to fill your details regarding monthly income, a passport size photograph of required size, PAN card details along with a scanned copy of it, contact details, bank details.
- After filling up all these, just select submit and confirm the application.
- After successful registration, choose the scheme code you want to apply for.
What are the criteria for eligibility under MHADA Lottery 2020?
To know MHADA rules and regulations in Marathi you can visit their official website. The latest update was made in August 2020. Below are the criteria for eligibility for the applicants, applying for the lottery scheme 2020.
- The applicant must have an age of 18 years or above. No application below the age or in the child’s name will be accepted.
- He/she must have a domicile certificate to prove the applicant is a citizen of Maharashtra for at least 15 years.
- If the applicant is applying for LIG or Lower Income Group flats, then the monthly income should be within Rs 25,001 and Rs 50,000.
- For MIG or Middle Income Group flats, the monthly salary of the applicant must be within Rs 50,001 and Rs 75,000.
- For applicants having a monthly income of Rs 75,001 and above can apply only for HIG or High Income Group flats.
- The applicant must have a PAN Card.
- Only one member of each family can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must possess an Adhaar Card.
- A personal savings bank account number is required. The applicant may use his own or someone from the family. NRI person account number, joint account number, current account number, is not acceptable.
- Always fill the application with correct details and avoid any spelling mistakes. The wrong information in your application will disqualify you from the scheme.
- What are the documents required for the MHADA lottery scheme 2020?
Ans. The documents required for applying in the scheme are as follows –
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile certificate
- Pan Card
- School leaving certificate
- Voter ID card
- Driving license certificate
- Birth Certificate
- How to check the MHADA Lottery result?
Ans. Go to the official website and then click on “Lottery Result”. On clicking the “View” option, you will be asked to put in your scheme code and category. If you win then the PDF file of the result will appear on the screen. Else you need to scroll down; the waiting list will appear just below the winner’s list. Enter your scheme code and category; the PDF file will be downloaded.
- What is the MHADA Lottery Refund Policy?
Ans. The amount spent by the applicant gets refunded if he/she is not winning the lottery. This requires seven days. Visit the official website of the MHADA Lottery Scheme, then enter your username or enter the application number along with the year of the lottery event. after that, click on submit. On submission, a new webpage pops up where the status of the refund can be checked by clicking on the provided link.